Resolute is a full-service agency creating bold and purposeful public relations and marketing strategies. We are an established firm with a portfolio of diverse clients, ranging from small businesses to international brands and local causes. At Resolute, you have the opportunity to bring your unique voice and perspective to the table. We also believe team collaboration creates the best results for our clients. We want to push the boundaries, while being intentional and professional.
We love what we do, and we have fun doing it!
The Account Coordinator will be primarily responsible for tactical implementation to support account teams. This role includes: planning and development, media relations, digital marketing, graphic design and administrative support. The Account Coordinator should be proactive, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- One to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong ability to recognize and write in a variety of styles and voices to match the platform and brand of clients.
- Implement client digital strategies: social media management and scheduling, email marketing and website content updates.
- Create social media content: maintain knowledge of best practices, develop planning calendars, write and manage creative, monitor effectiveness of strategy and work with account teams to optimize.
- Coordinate media relations efforts for clients, including: develop and maintain relationships with local and regional media, identify and pitch newsworthy opportunities for clients, schedule interviews and track media coverage.
- Support account team by managing project tasks and deadlines to ensure prompt execution of marketing plan.
- Conduct research, fact checking and development of client-facing materials.
- Participate in internal marketing strategy, brainstorming and team meetings.
- Attend and actively participate in client meetings and functions as required, including: taking notes, providing research, coordinating media, managing social media, logistics, and set-up/tear-down of events.
At Resolute, we are forward-thinkers, always looking into the future to learn about industry trends, seeking potential clients and cultivating long-term employees. This means Resolute is investing in your future. As Account Coordinator, you will learn the ins and outs of PR agency life and gain hands-on education for your career.
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Proficiency in social media platforms required
Proficiency in content management systems
Experience using any of the following marketing software is a plus: Sprout Social, Cision, Metro Monitor, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, WordPress, SEO software, or Hubspot.
Resolute is a fast-paced environment that requires employees to be self-motivated, driven by deadlines and eager to ask questions.
Our clients are diverse, so you have to be a quick thinker and ready to switch from topics as diverse as education to technology to retail. We have a lot to teach, but we need someone who is ready to learn.
Resolute is all about teamwork. We work hard to support each other, encourage growth and cultivate trust so we can give our very best to our clients.
Email your resume with “Account Coordinator Position” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.