HOW TO LEVEL UP YOUR WORKFORCE MARKETING
Our workforce newsletter is a valued resource to marketers and HR personnel alike. Sign up to learn both why our workforce is changing, and strategies and solutions for recruitment and retention.
Workforce Research Study
"*" indicates required fields
New research study uncovers value insights into a changing workforce.
Resolute spearheaded research addressing how companies can better market to both potential and current employees. We know employees accept their job positions for a reason. The results of this study shows us why people stay - or leave - their jobs.
This study surveyed employed and unemployed workers primarily in the retail, hospitality, construction and healthcare industries. We investigated:
- Which benefits are the most important (such as PTO and other perks)?
- What elements of a job do people find the most important?
- Why would people not accept a new job offer?
- What keywords in a job description would make job seekers want to apply?
- What factors influence someone's ability to work?
Sign up to learn more about how to recruit and retain workforce. The results may surprise you.