The Social Media Video Content Coordinator is a part-time position responsible for creating and editing short form videos for Resolute clients. The Social Media Video Content Coordinator will work under the direction of Resolute’s Digital Strategist and with account teams to implement strategy and develop video content.
Resolute is a full-service agency creating bold and purposeful public relations and marketing strategies. We are an established firm with a portfolio of diverse clients, ranging from small businesses to international brands and local causes. At Resolute, you have the opportunity to bring your unique voice and perspective to the table. We also believe team collaboration creates the best results for our clients. We want to push the boundaries, while being intentional and professional.
We love what we do, and we have fun doing it!
- Support social video content strategy and execution across Resolute’s portfolio of clients
- Create original content for social media channels to complement and supplement existing content streams
- Create short form video assets for quick-turn and trending social opportunities
- Devise creative concepts & plans for campaigns, cultural moments, content series, and new platforms
- Partner with Social leads on creative and content strategy for new and emerging platforms
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, but not required
- Proven experience working with Adobe tools, such as Adobe Express, Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Fresco, and After Effects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
You have the following attributes and interpersonal skills:
- Strong experience creating video content across social media platforms
- Deep knowledge of social content types, formats, and lengths, and what works
best on each platform (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.)
- A proven understanding for the types of creative that appeals to client
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Experience creating social content for or marketing for other brand channels
- Proven experience working with Adobe tools, such as Adobe Express, Premiere,
Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Fresco, and After Effects
- Wants to stay well-informed on the latest in social media platforms
Resolute is a fast-paced environment that requires employees to be self-motivated, driven by deadlines and eager to ask questions. We have a lot to teach, but we need someone who is ready to learn. Resolute is all about teamwork. We work hard to support each other, encourage growth and cultivate trust so we can give our very best to our clients. Resolute’s clients are diverse. You have to be a quick thinker and ready to switch from topics as diverse as education to technology to retail. It comes with time, but if you’re willing to put in the effort, you will soon be bringing new ideas to the table!
Interested? We’re excited to hear from you!
Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include profile samples of short form video content, such as TikToks, Reels or YouTube Shorts.
JOB TITLE: Social Media Video Content Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Digital Strategist
Direct Reports: N/A
JOB CLASS: Exempt