Resolute is expanding! Our team is searching for a new Account Manager to support our account teams. Interested? Read the description below and email your resume with “Account Manager Position” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolute is a full-service agency creating bold and purposeful public relations and marketing strategies. We are an established firm with a portfolio of diverse clients, ranging from small businesses to international brands and local causes. At Resolute, you have the opportunity to bring your unique voice and perspective to the table. We also believe team collaboration creates the best results for our clients. We want to push the boundaries, while being intentional and professional.
We love what we do, and we have fun doing it!
The Account Manager is key function in the Resolute account team who serves the intermediary between strategy development and implementation. This individual will be primarily responsible for project management and day-to-day communication for Resolute accounts. This role includes: working with Senior Account Executives to develop and implement client strategy, planning and development, media relations, digital marketing and coordination of Resolute account teams. The Account Manager should be proactive, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong ability to recognize and write in a variety of styles and voices to match the platform and brand of clients.
- Work with account teams to ensure cohesive development and implementation of client strategies, including social media management, email marketing, website content updates and graphic design projects.
- Lead Account Coordinators and content writers with creation of social media content: maintain knowledge of best practices, develop planning calendars, ensure consistency of voice, monitor effectiveness of strategy and work with account teams to optimize.
- Lead media relations efforts for clients, including: develop and maintain relationships with local and regional media, identify and pitch newsworthy opportunities for clients, schedule interviews and work with Account Coordinators to track media coverage.
- Oversee client project tasks and deadlines to ensure prompt execution of marketing plan.
- Conduct research, fact checking and development of client-facing materials.
- Participate in internal marketing strategy, brainstorming and team meetings.
- Attend and actively participate in client meetings and functions as required, including: ensuring proper flow of information between account teams and clients, taking notes, providing research, coordinating media, managing social media, logistics, and set-up/tear-down of events.
- Maintain current knowledge on latest public relations and digital marketing trends, and identify opportunities for improvement in client strategies.
At Resolute, we are forward-thinkers, always looking into the future to learn about industry trends, seeking potential clients and cultivating long-term employees. This means Resolute is investing in your future. As Account Manager, you learn the skills needed to become a strategic thinker and effective project manager.
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Proficiency in social media platforms
Proficiency in content management systems
Experience using any of the following marketing software is a plus: Sprout Social, Cision, Metro Monitor, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, WordPress, SEO software, or Hubspot.
Resolute is a fast-paced environment that requires employees to be self-motivated, driven by deadlines and eager to ask questions.
Our clients are diverse, so you have to be a quick thinker and ready to switch from topics as diverse as education to technology to retail. We have a lot to teach, but we need someone who is ready to learn.
Resolute is all about teamwork. We work hard to support each other, encourage growth and cultivate trust so we can give our very best to our clients.
Email your resume with “Account Manager Position” in the subject line to email@example.com.